Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Only Words

Well it has been a while since I have sat down to blog. For that I send to you all my apologies. This last bit has been hard with me battling Pneumonia for several months now as well as just life in general. Things for me have been to say the least crazy! Needless to say I have been placed in some dramas that are just not where I want to be. I am believe it or not a drama seeking person. Having been placed in a position that makes me feel like I am seeking drama. I guess I will never fully understand why it is that some people feel the need to create and live in a world of chaos.

Other than that things for my little family have been busy! Getting ready for Halloween while watching my oldest play high school football. The First homecoming and the excitement that is building for him with that. Not that he would ever admit to that... you understand that he is just far too cool to be excited. He is now looking at giving wrestling a try this season . Should be fun to watch as he learns a new respect for a brand new sport.

For those that have been following my youngest, Will , he is doing wonderfully after his surgery. He has been cleared to go back to school! Good news for this mommy who had been in isolation with him for far far too long! While the transition to going back to school has not been an easy one for him he is enjoying playing with his friends. We have also been cleared from our monthly visit to the cardiologist! We are now not going to see him again until December!

In your spare time do a little holiday shopping the easy way with my Tastefully Simple Site! Great gift and holiday meal ideas make sure to use Rep ID# 0035656! Go to www.tastefullysimple.com/web/rthompson1

Hope you enjoy the photos!








No comments:

Post a Comment

MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf
US Navy Wives Community
Powered By Ringsurf
Steel Roses of the Navy
Powered By Ringsurf
Proud member of MommyBlogs