Sunday, August 23, 2009

Less than 24 hours

Well the morning is quickly arriving here. I know it is not even 10 pm but it seems so much later. We got the call this afternoon that Will has been moved up to the second surgery. This puts Will back to the slot that he was in when we left the other day. This is wonderful news for us all!
Our Physician assistant Harold called this evening with this news. Due to the situation that we are in with the 4 different schools and my mom being here and all of the planing... yadda yadda.... Well that was of enough interest to the Surgeon that he decided to move Will up. He also told us that it would take a problem with ICU or a Transplant to stop his surgery.
We are as you can imagine very nervous about this surgery. There is no good way to get ready for this. We are telling ourselves each in our own way that we are prepared but truth be told there is no way that we truly are. I have done everything that I can to wrap my head around what all I am going to see and what Will is going to got through.
Will is as ready as he can be for all of this and I am sure that he will be able to go through this with genuine Will Flair! He is a riot and I am sure that he will come up with some big comments to lighten the mood. As of right now tomorrow after the surgery I have to wake Will up by crowing like a rooster. Yes that is right cock a doodle doo!!!! Hey bonus is that I no longer need to DRESS like one!

Well off to try to get some more stuff strait for tomorrow and try to sleep.
I will try to keep this updated while at the hospital. depending on connectivity that may not be easy but we will see what I can do.

3 comments:

  1. Will and your family will be in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and sending you prayers, strength, energy and positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to dress up as a rooster to wake him up anyway.

    ReplyDelete

MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf
US Navy Wives Community
Powered By Ringsurf
Steel Roses of the Navy
Powered By Ringsurf
Proud member of MommyBlogs