Friday, January 14, 2011

Back to Reality


So life got crazy and blogging fell of my radar! Sorry for that. Trying to get everything back up and running! So Since I last posted I have moved across the country to Rhode Island. Very happy to be out of California! More to the point out of Monterey! If you ever have the chance to go and visit there do it! If you ever have the chance to live there... Well.. RUN! Or email me!!! There are some ins and outs there that military families need to know before the settle on anything out there!
Since being here in RI we have gone through 2 good snow storms! My kiddos are thrilled! Hailey and Will had never seen real amounts of snow so this was awesome for them!
If you reread my profile you saw that I am now a Zumba Fitness instructor! Not teaching just yet but once we move back to VA BCH I will be teaching so watch out y'all!!!!!
As I said i am going to be getting this back up and running so.... Hold on and let's see where this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf
US Navy Wives Community
Powered By Ringsurf
Steel Roses of the Navy
Powered By Ringsurf
Proud member of MommyBlogs